Thursday, August 15, 2013

Best Halloween Costumes Ever Pictures

I was looking for the best Halloween costumes ever pictures online and I found some of them on Flickr. Few of them I put right here on my blog because I like them - some of them are for the babies and kids and some for grown-ups.

And what is that think that makes Halloween costume best ever? In my opinion that is originality, they should be unique and of course well done too.

baby lobster
Baby lobster by ChrisDag, CC BY 2.0, Flickr


Here are some really cute ideas for Halloween costumes lie for instance baby lobster in a pot. Then there is a group costume idea - tea set and tea bags. I think it's unique and homemade costume.

Tea party by jenny8lee,  CC BY 2.0, Flickr


How about fire engine for boys? It's homemade costume and it looks great.


Fire engine by Brett Holt, CC BY 2.0, Flickr


And this hungry fish with sharp teeth looks quite scary too, don't you think?


Hungry fish by anitakhart, CC BY-SA 2.0, Flickr


Another great idea is a bridge for little boys - this one is so unique that I believe it was homemade. You can find it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/potjie/1852290307.

Another great costume is grape - what a wonderful idea. You just need few balloons and your costume is ready (http://www.flickr.com/photos/42515451@N08/4143433926).

I hope you like my selection of best Halloween costumes and I hope that you'll find some useful ideas too. Or you can check out more Halloween costume pictures on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment